Many international events have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak and related measures. Below we provide updates on changes for events listed in our calendar of events (Agenda).
Several events have been postponed to November/December or even next year(s).
Postponed/cancelled events [updated 29 March 2020]:
- AIM2020 (Advances in Magnetics 2020)
>>> postponed to 16-19 December 2020, Moena, Italy
Intermag2020>>> visit MMM2020, 2-6 November, Florida
- CEFC2020 (19th Biennial IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation)
>>> postponed to 16-19 November 2020, Pisa, Italy
SKYMAG 2020>>> might be rescheduled, Paris, France
- Curvilinear Condensed Matter: Fundamentals and Applications (WE-Heraeus-Seminar), Bad Honnef, Germany
>>> postponed, June 2021?
Magnetism 2020, Sheffield, UK
- SPR-KKR hands-on course on magnetism and spectroscopy
>>> Postponed, date to be defined
EMSA(European Magnetic Sensors and Actuators Conference)
>>> Postponed till June 2021;Madrid, Spain
2020 IEEE Magnetics Society Summer School, Hui-Sun Forest Resort, Taiwan
>>> To be held in Taiwan in 2021; there is also still ESM2020 (28 Sep - 9 Oct 2020, Germany) - The European School on Magnetism
- 13th International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers
>>> 2020 meeting cancelled, next meeting June 14-17, 2022, London, UK.
µSR2020(15th International Conference on Muon Spin Rotation, Relaxation and Resonance)
>>> next meeting during summer 2021
ICMM2020(7th International Conference on Microwave Magnetics)
>>> ICMM2022, 19-22 June 2022, Beijing, China
- ? PM'20 (16th European Conference Physics of Magnetism 2020)
>>> might be postponed, so far planned 22-26 Jun 2020; Poznan, Poland
Other changes related to rescheduling of events:
- ESM2021 (The European School on Magnetism): 6-17 Sep, 2021, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Initially planned for 2022, but now moved to earlier date - IEEE Summer School will be in Taiwan not in Europe in 2021 as initially planned.
IWMNT 2021 (International Workshop on Magnetic Nanowires and NanoTubes 2021) - New date: 30 Aug-03 Sep 2021, moved to earlier date (few days) to acoommodate for ESM2021 School.