2022-07-31 | Post-doc
Lab/Company : Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST)
Location : Daegu, Republic of Korea
Yearly income : By negotiation
Expiration : 2023-07-29 [YYYY-MM-DD]
The ultra-sensitive and ultra-low power spintronic sensor development based on the modified Perpendicular Magnetic Tunnel Junction (pMTJ) structures
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in physics or materials science.
○ Background in solidstate physics and the physics of magnetism, sufficient for the successful design of experimental works, experiences in magnetic material characterizations, processing of various measurement data, and making conclusions from the systematic experiments.
○ Basic understanding of various interface effects in magnetic multi-layer systems.
○ Basic understanding of pMTJ fabrication process and characterization skills
○ The ideal candidate should also have experiences in sensor applications
○ The candidate should be able to perform all the stages of the manuscript preparation by himself.
The following skills will be considered as advantages:
- Expertise in nano-fabrication techniques (magnetron sputtering system, e-beam and photo-lithography systems, ion beam milling system, clean room work),
- Expertise of the work in the area of magnetic sensors
Interested Candidates should apply by attaching the following documents:
○ A Complete CV
○ A cover letter and a brief research summary (maximum 2 pages)
Location: DGIST, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Yearly income: By negotiation
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org