2022-05-23 | Post-doc
Lab/Company : Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST)
Location : Daegu, Republic of Korea
Yearly income :
Expiration : 2022-08-19 [YYYY-MM-DD]
A successful candidate will perform experimental work, aimed at the development of planar-Hall magnetoresistive sensors and Inverse Spin-Hall devices.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in physics or materials science.
○ Convenient background in solidstate physics and the physics of magnetism, sufficient for the successful design of experimental work, experience in magnetic material characterization, processing of magnetic measurement data, and making conclusions from the performed experiments.
○ Basic understanding of the magnetoresistances in magnetic multi-layers.
○ Basic understanding of FM/AFM exchange coupling and magnetic Sensor development
○ Preferably sound knowledge in Inverse Spin Hall devices
○ The ideal candidate should also have experience in sensor applications in bio-medical devices.
○ The candidate should be able to perform all the stages of the manuscript preparation by himself.
The following skills will be considered as advantages:
- Expertise in nano-fabrication techniques (magnetron sputtering, lithography, mask alignment, clean room work),
- Expertise of the work in the area of magnetic sensors,
- COMSOL Multiphysics and/or micromagnetic simulation software (OOMMF, MuMax, Vampire)
- 3D modeling software (Solidworks). We offer an international and competitive environment, state-of-the-art equipment, and the possibility to perform research at the highest level.
Interested Candidates should apply by attaching the following documents:
○ A Complete CV
○ A cover letter and a brief research summary (maximum 2 pages)
Location: DGIST, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Yearly income: By negotiation
Contact email: email@example.com