Promote Spintronic research and innovation in Europe
The SpinTronicFactory is a European network founded in 2016, with mission to promote research and innovation in Europe based on spintronics. It is based on a legal Memorandum of Understanding involving academic and industrial actors all across Europe.
The main objectives of the SpinTronicFactory are:
- Increase the industrial impact of spintronic applications in the European Union
- Develop synergies among Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) and different H2020 programs (FET, NMBP, ICT, ITN)
- Create links with other industrial networks as for example EFFRA, AENEAS, etc.
- Build new synergies among partners and potential consortia for future EU calls
- Improve visibility of spintronics in EU and work on the related dissemination
For more information about partners, actions, way to join, please visit the web pages of SPinTronicFactory.