Location : Grenoble, France
Yearly income :
File : See details
Description of the offer :
- Work within Crocus Technology team in Grenoble (France) to understand, design and optimize magneto-electronic devices to address specific sensor and memory product needs.
- Lead efficient and robust product design by utilizing a broad magnetic device modeling capability including macrospin, micromagnetic, finite-element, multi-scale and multi-physics analysis to accelerate the development of products which meet our customer’s expectations.
- Interact with world-wide materials, process support, device characterization, product design, product characterization, and various project management teams to initiate, validate and drive materials and device improvements to achieve specific product targets efficiently and on-time.
- Provide detailed technology assessment reports, device design reports and product development proposals and plans to company-wide project management teams.
- Contribute to Crocus Technology intellectual property via invention disclosures and publications.
- Ph.D. in Physics, Materials Science, or closely related fields.
- Significant experience in the design and modeling of electronic, spintronic, magnetic sensor and MRAM structures, devices and technologies.
- Significant expertise in macrospin, micromagnetic, and finite element modeling applied to nanoscale and micrometer scale magnetic multilayer structures, devices, and circuits.
- Industrial experience or experience of collaborating with industry partners is preferred.
- Effective written and oral communications skills with a high degree of fluency in English. Fluency in French is desirable but not required.
- Significant skills in statistical data analysis tools, computation and modeling tools applied to magnetics and electronic technologies.
- Ability to work in an efficient, flexible and effective manner, both independently and in a diverse team environment.
Please submit CV/resume to Jeffrey Childress: firstname.lastname@example.org