Location : Kyoto, Japan
Yearly income :
File : See details
Research theme: Solid State Physics—Spintronics: study of fundamental properties and applications of spin current in inorganic semiconductors, topological insulators, two-dimensional materials and other systems.
Contract duration: 01/10/2017～31/3/2019 (however, at the end of the employment period there is a possibility of contract renewal. Start at a later date is possible, but starting date as early as possible is preferred)
(1) Applicants should possess a PhD at the start of the contract
(2) Candidates with background in any research field will be considered. However, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high motivation to carry out spintronics research.
How to apply
Please send the documents specified below to the e-mail address listed at the end of the guideline. In the email subject please write "Program-Specific Researcher Application Documents".
(1) CV/Resume (please make sure to include postal address, telephone and e-mail address)
(2) Research achievements: list of publications in peer-reviewed journals, list of presentations at international conferences, awards etc.
(3) Overview and highlight of the research activities so far (two A4 pages)
(4) Contact of at least one reference person
Submit to: mshiraishi * kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please change " * " to "@")
For further information see the attached PDF or contact
Prof. Masashi Shiraishi
Kyoto University, Graduate School of Engineering
Department of Electronic Science and Engineering
E-mail: mshiraishi * kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please change " * " to "@")