Location : Kyoto, Japan
Yearly income :
File : See details
Research contents: Semiconductor spintronics: study on basic physics and application of spin transport and conversion in semiconductors.
(1) Applicants should possess a PhD at the start of the contract for position
(2) Candidates with background in any research field will be considered. However, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high motivation to carry out spintronics research.
Contract duration: 01/04/2018～31/3/2019 (possible contract renewal up to a maximum period of 3 years. Start at a later date is possible, but starting date as early as possible is preferred)
How to apply
Please e-mail the documents listed below to the address listed at the end of the guideline. In the email subject please write "Program-Specific Researcher Application Documents".
(1) CV/Resume (please make sure to include postal address, telephone and e-mail address)
(2) Research achievements: list of publications in peer-reviewed journals, list of presentations at international conferences, awards etc.
(3) Overview and highlight of the research activities so far (two A4 pages)
(4) Contact information for at least one reference person (Submit to)
E-mail: mshiraishi * kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please change " * " to "@")
After review of the documents, interviews may be conducted as necessary.
Kyoto University, Graduate School of Engineering, Department of Electronic Science and Engineering, Electronic Physics Engineering Course,
Prof. Masashi Shiraishi, Tel: +81-75-383-2272, E-mail: mshiraishi * kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please change " * " to "@")