Location : Bialystok, Poland
Yearly income : 2 030 Euros net/month
The goal of the project is to research and employ “cold ultrafast photo-magnetism” in order to achieve the fastest possible as well as least dissipative magnetic recording in an innovative technology. At the same time the project will develop a novel approach to ultrafast spintronics by bringing together the three areas of ultrafast magnetism, coherent nonlinear optics and electronics.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
1. PhD in Physics obtained in 2014 or later.
2. Experience in physics of magnetism and/or ultrafast optics.
3. High motivation and enthusiasm for experimental research.
4. Good English skills
1. Cover letter
3. copy of the PhD diploma
4. list of scientific publications and conference contributions
5. recommendation letter from senior scientists
Please submit the following documents to: email@example.com
Further information: http://physics.uwb.edu.pl/wf/team/